(as of Jul 25,2021 06:06:14 UTC – Details)
About Jade Face Roller and Gua Sha Stone
Jade rolling goes back as far as the 7th Century (601-AD) traditionally oriented from China and was reserved for elite ancient china, rolling always started from the right side of the face FIRST to promote prosperity, rolling is believed to be used as a massage and meditation tool promoting long-life beauty, health, longevity, reduce inflammation, reduce wrinkles, anti-aging, and smoother skin amongst other benefits. At the start it is said that Gua Sha stone treatments were used to gently scrape the skin and promote oxygenation and regeneration, as we moved forward with time, we adapt these methods and began the journey into much more enjoyable benefits. Many princesses used face rolling and stones to promote their natural beauty, empress Cixi used these beauty products on a daily basis, Cleopatra used rose quartz jade face rolling to keep her complexion clear and prevent wrinkles.
More reasons to include our rose quartz jade roller and guasha in your skincare routine:
Comes together with a pouch.
Available in pink, yellow, and green with a unique floral handle design.
A thoughtful gift for friends or loved ones; Mother’s Day, yourself, anniversary, or surprise.
Thinking of ways to change up your skincare routine for a tighter and more youthful look?
With Life being the busy tendency of stress can build up easily. The day-to-day can indeed get hectic, causing you to neglect self-care practices, where relaxing and relief are paramount to our personal duty of care.
There are many simple ways to take care of ourselves. One way is to stick to a skincare routine that helps stop life’s worries from reflecting on our faces like a mask. Stress can definitely make you look years older. By committing to a routine, you’ll help yourself look, feel fresh, and youthful no matter what life throws your way.
How to Use Gua Sha Stone
1. Use indent curve to run across fingers, toes, nose bone, chin bone
2. Use short surfaces for limbs and hard surfaces like knee caps.
3. Use longbow surface for neck, cheeks, and forehead simply run across back and forward.
4. Use the point of stone as an acupoint targeting device, be gentle and target acupoints all over the body.
How to Use Face Roller
1. Start with a cleansed face, applying a serum or facial oil, we recommend using our Licorice root boosting serum by Indulgence by Saffron, or you can simply choose to use it on bare, clean skin.
2. Roll up with the large end of the roller, starting at the base of your neck, go in an upward and outward direction.
3. On your forehead: start at the midpoint and roll outward in each direction. It’s helpful to start on the left or right side of your face, then do the other side.
4. Once you’ve rolled up and out all over your face, start rolling down. This will encourage lymphatic drainage and help to decrease puffiness. Use large end for large areas and small end for harder to reach areas.
5. Start at the forehead and roll out and down toward temples, then down and out along cheeks and towards the jawline. Roll downwards on your neck.
How to use small end face roller
1. Using the small end of your facial roller, roll gently outwards under the eye and lid areas. Remember to be gentle as the skin around your eyes is soft.
2. Use under nose and chin area, simply roll back to front and use on all areas hard to reach.
Cleaning and maintenance
Please refrain from using boiling water, use water 80 celsius and lower, best to use alcohol wipes and dry microfiber cloth. Using boiling water can change the natural appearance of the stone. Gua sha stone can be chilled in the freezer for extra benefits 10 minutes prior to usage, face roller can be chilled in the fridge for other benefits promoting lymph drainage.
Gua Sha stone treatment
Using Small end Face Roller
Cleaning and maintenance
Hello, my name is Adam Saffron, I am a registered qualified Nutritionist, with a sound understanding of nutritional chemistry. I have made it a personal goal to develop a premium natural product range in Beauty, Cosmetics, and Personal Care. I work closely with dermatologists, beauticians, and other health care professionals in order to assure the efficiency of the products we develop and bring to you. Thank you for choosing us and I hope you enjoy our product.
Face Roller Rose quartz
It’s these moments of self-care that help you feel the relaxation that you deserve. Jade, in the mystical world of crystal healing, is known to protect against negative energy. It is our goal to not just help you look good, but also make you feel good.
Give your face a more radiant and natural glow with the Indulgence by Saffron Face Roller Massage and Gua Sha Stone.
The effects of using these handy skincare tools are more than skin-deep. Jade rolling and facial gua sha help activate blood circulation and lymphatic circulation or drainage. Another thing that jade rollers and gua sha stones help circulate is your chi or energy!
Both can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by sculpting the contours of your face. Each glide of these tools helps firms up the skin relax for a more youthful look.
IMPROVE YOUR SKINCARE BODY & FACIAL ROUTINE – If you use serums, creams, or oils, a skin roller can facilitate deep product penetration. The massage roller stimulates blood flow and seals in the product 🌟
SCULPT & CONTOUR – One reason people swear by face massage rollers and gua sha stones is because of their ability to help sculpt, tighten, and lift up your face for a more youthful look, Perfect Gift for Mother’s Day 🌟
HEALTHY CIRCULATION – Gently glide our real jade roller rose quarts or gua sha stone along your face to activate and promote healthy blood circulation, lymphatic circulation, and help activate chi or energy ✨
A GREAT GIFT – This face depuffer sculptor massage roller and gua sha stone combo will make a great present for your friends or loved ones, whether they practice skincare religiously or are just building their routine 🌟